This is a journal of my journey to the 2012 London Olympics. The highs, the lows, the good times, the bad times, the fast times and the not so fast (slow) times. The new challenges that lay ahead and the people around me during those times are the enjoyable things I look forward to.

Thursday, September 4, 2008




Hannah, Belinda, Melanie ans Simon







Mum, Dad, Anita, Marcus Eugene and Belinda





Crazy cousin Jason











Medal presentation







Out to dinner







Me, Janusz Hooker, Scotty (2X), Jimmy (kayak coach) and
Kenny (K1)





1 comment:

Martijn Oudeman said...

Hello Duncan,

We met at the transplant games late august. I enjoyed it very much and like to thank you for your attendance.

I have a question. I turnes out that I left some stuff in the single skull (WE Lomax). I've tried to recollect it through Greg Cash but I think he has trouble finding the right contacts.

Therefor I would like to ask you if you can maybe give me some contact details where I might be able to inform. The stuff I left are:
- action camera holder (at footbench)
- strokecoach magnet under seat
- speedcoach impellor under skull

The last two are easily replaceable so I'm not to worried about those. The first is not really replaceable so that would come in very handy for me.

Hope you can help.

Besides the above I wish you very good luck in preparing for London 2012. I may just hear from you again, maybe at a racing event in Amsterdam.

Sincerely,

Martin Oudeman
Dutch rowing transplant athlete